the randoms and a rant

I have a new obsession.

Though I have long enjoyed the idea of stirring up fruit from the bottom of a cup of yogurt, I hate yogurt. HATE IT. And yet, yesterday I was picking up my lunch, and I found myself standing in front of the dessert case. Of all things, I picked out a pomegranate greek yogurt. Not only did I finally get to stir up the fruit, I loved the yogurt! It is thicker and less tart than the kind of yogurt my mom buys. Yoplait, or whatever.

Greek yogurt. Yum-yummy.

*~*~*~*~*

IT IS STILL SNOWING. I AM NOT INTO IT. I WANT TO WEAR MY DAMN SANDALS!

*~*~*~*~*
Peekin' Governess

I have been so excited to see the new "Jane Eyre." It opened in limited release (which never includes Buffalo) on March 11, and since then I've been checking almost daily to see if it's in Buffalo yet.

This weekend, it will be. Mia Wasikowski, being all bookish! Michael Fassbender, being all broody and rich! I'm so there.





 
Huntin' Badass



And then we have "Hanna," about a teenage assassin on her first mission. I enjoy Joe Wright's work. "Pride and Prejudice" is one of my go-to Sunday movies (also, even though I own it, I have to watch it whenever I find it on TV). And I loved "Atonement" and enjoy Saoirse Ronan. It was definitely not her fault that "The Lovely Bones" sucked hard.


I will be going to see this movie this weekend too. Movie weekend!







*~*~*~*~*

And now a vague, passive-aggressive rant. I don't know what it is about me; if people like me, that "like" might span the spectrum from very mild affection to adoration. But if people dislike me, they downright HATE me. No spectrum, just straight to hatred. I seem to inspire pretty strong feelings in people who don't like me.

I don't know what I did exactly to make one person dislike me, except that I didn't let them push me around. But lately I've had to deal with some bullshit, and I was about ready to hulk out this morning. (I managed to calm down though.) I seriously don't understand people who go around looking for trouble, people who can't mind their own business and go about their own lives. Miserable people.

I actually don't care why people don't like me, but I sure do wish they'd leave me alone.

Hey, vague, passive-aggressive rants sure do make me feel better! And isn't this what the internet is for?

Comments

A Fuss said…
Get this last night I was stirring my yogurt and thought, " what is with this yogurt that needs to be stirred? Who the hell wants to stir yogurt?" and get this, it was Greek yogurt. Which I will never buy again. Because it's too tangy. (Chocolate Greek yogurt if you were wondering.)
Literary Auntie said…
Yeah, I don't think I'm into the chocolate - didn't like the vanilla. But GREEK YOGURT is the yogurt to eat for me! in fruit flavors. I have tried and enjoyed pomegranate, strawberry and mango.

Popular Posts