inside of things

The bocce ball.

*~*~*~*~*

I saw "A Quiet Place" this weekend, and it was excellent! Just 90 minutes of pure anxiety, with hardly a word spoken, and the film is beautiful to look at, even while you're waiting for the next tense moment. The buzz is correct, people.

*~*~*~*~*

We are in Never-Ending Winter mode in Buffalo. This week we might get up to a balmy 55 degrees! I don't even know what I'll do with myself... wear a lighter jacket, I guess. I long ago gave up on snow boots and hats and scarves and gloves, not because I didn't feel the need for them, but because I couldn't deal with them anymore, no matter how cold I got. We've had snow almost every day for the last week and a half, but no real accumulation. But I just want to open my windows and get some fresh air into my life, without the Arctic Blast, and I know the kitties want it too. In his old age (he's 10 or so), Floyd has become quite the heat hog:



And I know that Charlotte wants to get up on the windowsills and start chirping back at the birds again:



So come on, Spring, and make my cats happy!

*~*~*~*~*~*

I do have a wonderful art party, Trimania, to look forward to. I have attended this event several times, and it always makes me terribly happy. It helps to feed the arts side of me that I often forget to feed, plus there's beer, and bands and performances everywhere you turn.

*~*~*~*~*~*





Comments

Popular Posts