FOXY!

I feel very fabulous today.

For one, though I love winter, I also ADORE the February thaw. It is nice to have a little break from winter when you live in Buffalo, and since the February thaw happens every year, it feels like tradition to me, kind of nostalgic. And so it is warmer, and I can smell the cereal smell wafting on the wind from the General Mills factory downtown. These things make me happy.

For another, I enjoy the hell out of my outfit today. I am wearing a sapphire blue dress with a crossover neckline and billowy long sleeves, with a long gray sweater vest and knee-high high-heeled brown boots. With my hair up and a silver necklace with a flower and a tiger-eye pendant. I feel foxy, like I'm swinging around a 1970s  newsroom instead of sitting in my cubicle in the 2010s.

After work, I am going to go to the coffee shop for some relaxing people-watching, and then I'm going to do some errands with flair! Because today is awesome.

Comments

Glad your day was so good! Did you take a pic of the outfit? It sounds super cute!
Literary Auntie said…
My camera HAS NO TIMER! So no outfit photo for you.
Ami said…
I wish I could feel like this! I wish I could ADORE Winter as you do but alas......

Popular Posts