Stats are suddenly interesting


Since I am a sadly non-observant bastard lately, I have only recently noticed the "Stats" tab on my blog. And OH MY GOODNESS! How addictive that tab is. For instance, just about everyone who found my blog through a search engine was searching for pictures for Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2. That's rad!!

Here's some pictures for you, who are my people:

Left 4 Dead 2 - Swamp Fever!

Concept art from the bridge
I so enjoy concept art.

Some of you came from my Twitter, and some of you came over from my friend Alex's blog.

Most of you are reading me in the United States of America, but quite a lot of you are in Malaysia. What is up, Malaysia?

So lately I have been playing "Alice: Madness Returns," which was a birthday present from my mother and brother. And I adore this game! It's Victorian-style, with a dark twist. And the older I get, the more I realize that "Alice in Wonderland" has always been pretty messed up, even before someone takes it and makes it murderous:

in the Red Queen's castle


Hysteria

I've already played the game through once, and I'm itching to do it again. You get to solve puzzles and kill things with "toys" while wearing pretty, pretty dresses! People, you get to fight evil teapots.


Comments

A Fuss said…
Hi-frickin-larious. I'm surprised that my Dutch and Russian readers haven't clicked over to your blog. I'll get right on that as soon as I figure out how to say "Go read Literary Auntie's blog" in Dutch and Russian. On it!

Popular Posts