snippets

Finally, someone common-senses all over the gun control debate, in an enviably concise way. (Yes, I just used "common sense" as a verb).

*~*~*~*~*

I wrote my master's thesis on David Anderson's mother, Martha Jackson. The news of a print sale from Anderson's collection, to benefit local community organizations, makes me happy, happy, happy. Even if I can't afford to buy anything (I would love to get my hands on a John Hultberg print).

*~*~*~*~*

I'm going to surprise just everyone by saying that, so far, this winter has not been wintery enough for me. Where is my blue light? Where is my snow-quiet? I want these things. I haven't even gotten to shovel yet. And we just had our thaw, a month early, so the snow that fell while I was away has completely disappeared.


I miss my winter light.
 *~*~*~*~*

I am not one for chain restaurants, and I pick on my sister all the time about her love for them, but damned if I didn't get a massive hankering for Outback Steakhouse today. Either the Alice Springs Chicken, or a steak. Ooh, and a Bloomin' Onion. Ooh.

Comments

Popular Posts