Nothing much

THESE ARE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW!

I can't seem to stop watching TV, and by "TV," I mean DVDs of TV shows. And I am all over the place - The X-Files, season 9; Scandal, season 2; Buffy, season 7; Pushing Daisies, season 1; Wonderfalls. I want to watch TV, TV, more TV. ALL the TV. Well, no reality TV. Never.

And all of my shows will be starting up soon - The Blacklist (I can forgive so much for James Spader), Sleepy Hollow, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals.

*~*~*~*~*~*

I feel like I need to start packing in as many fall activities as I can, because everyone is going on and on (and on) about winter coming early this year. Snow before Halloween! Higher gas bills! Whatever, I have tons of throws and two cats to keep me warm, but I do want to make sure I get in my long fall walks and pumpkin beer.

*~*~*~*~*~*

I think I've blasted all of the evil fleas to hell with an insanely expensive combination of pills that kill fleas immediately and treatments that keep the fleas away. And we're all so much happier for it. Floyd has even started randomly attacking things again.

Comments

Popular Posts