I love end-of-year lists

Best music, best books, best movies... I want to consume it all. ALL OF IT!

Alas, I am lucky if I get through 25% of any given list.

I also love the hell out of lists like this:

18 Badass Women You Probably Didn't Hear About in 2014

*~*~*~*~*

Right now, I'm very much in the "curl up and read" camp of life. My hope is that Floyd and Brian get their acts together so that we can cuddle as a family, but they are still very wary of each other in my small apartment. And then we travel to my mom's, and they are suddenly friends who sniff each other and cuddle together on my mom's bed.

Maybe it needs to be colder or something.

And yeah, you can tell I don't have a whole bunch going on in my personal life when I'm lamenting the fact that my cats won't cuddle properly. They also don't care about boxes and bags. It's like they don't even know how to cat.

Comments

Popular Posts