le sigh

I have had such a relaxing Sunday. I slept way in - I actually went to bed with rather a bad headache last night, and I was asleep by 11 PM. I woke up around 7:30 this morning, but I just couldn't commit to being awake that early on a Sunday. So I read magazines in bed (just a bit of the curtain open, so as not to disturb the sleeping Floyd near my feet), and then I dozed until 11 AM.

I rolled out of bed, feeling mighty well-rested, and then I brushed my teeth and washed my face and got dressed in the schlubbiest, most comfortable clothes I could find. I was going to plant some bulbs in the front garden, but it rained pretty much all day. Instead, I read more magazines, drank a ton of jasmine green tea, and then watched some movies.

I just finished "Shoot 'Em Up," which should have the secondary title "100 Ways to Kill Bad Guys With Carrots."

Comments

Popular Posts