Say WHAT?!?

New roomie (he really does need a nickname) has pretty much been invisible since Wednesday morning, when I yelled at him. I thought that we were ignoring each other, and I thought it was lovely. But then I walked into the kitchen on Saturday night, and he was there, all, "Hey, how ARE you?" Like we were BFFs who hadn't seen each other in a while.

And then he asked if I knew where he could score some pot.

Uh... say WHAT?!? I mean, really, is that really how you jump in with someone who was yelling in your face a few days before? REALLY?? And do I seem like a pothead? Is yelling in someone's face the mellow thing to do? He was being a giant asshole on Wednesday morning, which is why I yelled, but still.

Needless to say, I was perplexed. All I could say was, "Um, I don't... I don't..." I think he got the point, but who knows with him. He is an enigma. One that I don't care to solve.

*~*~*~*

Other than that complete oddness, I had a great weekend. I worked on Saturday morning, took a nap, picked up my car from the garage, then cooked dinner for and watched movies with Julia. A pretty busy Saturday for me!

And yesterday, I stayed home and did very much of nothing. Well, except taking the trash out, doing laundry, mending clothing, and cleaning the kitty litter. Other than that, I laid around in various parts of the house. Actually, it sounds like I did a lot, but I really did feel blissfully lazy. And since it was cold out, and rainy, or hailing, I was fine with staying in and laying around. With the cat.

Comments

A Fuss said…
Maybe he was high and doesn't remember the yelling. I suggest we call him "pothead".
Literary Auntie said…
...That's PERFECT. Pothead it is!

Popular Posts